CORRELATION BETWEEN LEADERSHIP AND COMPENSATION WITH THE SATISFATION OF THE EMPLOYEES AT PDAM TIRTA PAKUAN BOGOR

Ratno .

Abstract


This research is intended to evaluate and measure the relationship of leadership and ompensation with employee job satisfaction. The research object is PDAM Tirta Pakuan Bogor. The population for this study was taken PDAM Tirta Pakuan employees population 180 worker. Samples were taken as many as 100 people using stratified random sampling method in the population because there are various levels of work. Questionnaire was used as research instrument. Further, data collected was analyzed using regression equation by deployed SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Science) software.Result indicates that : First leadership with employee job satisfaction has a very significant relationship and have a contribution 21.4%. Both compensation with employee job satisfaction has significant relationships and have a contribution 26.7%. The third leadership and compensation together have a relationship and have a very significant contribution of 32.6%, the remaining 67.4% is determined by other variables not examined.

Key words: Leadership, Compensation, and Job Satisfaction 

 


Full Text:

PDF

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 53 times| PDF view : 22 times

References


Colquitt, Jason A; Lepine, Jeffery A; Wesson, Michael J. Organizational Behavior Improving Performance and Commitment in the Workplace. New York: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., 2009.

Fahmi, Irham. Manajemen Kepemimpinan Teori dan Aplikasi, Cetakan Kedua. Bandung : Alfabeta, 2013.

Marwansyah, Manajemen Sumberdaya Manusia Edisi Kedua, Cetakan Kesatu. Bandung : Alfabeta, 2010.

Nawawi, Hadari. Manajemen Sumberdaya Manusia untuk Bisnis yang Kompetitif, Cetakan kedelapan. Yogyakarta : Gadjah Mada University Press, 2011.

Rivai, Veithzal dan Mulyadi, Deddy. Kepemimpinan dan Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta : Rajawali Pers, 2009.

Sutrisno, Edi. Manajemen Sumberdaya Manusia, Cetakan ke-2. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group, 2010.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33062/mjb.v1i01.107

Cited By :

EDITORIAL OFFICE
Centre for Research and Community Services
STIE Binaniaga
Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Binaniaga
Jl. Raya Pajajaran No. 100 - Bogor 16153
Telp. 0251-8360688  - Fax  0251-8354558
Email : jmngtbinaniaga100@gmail.com, p3m@stiebinaniaga.ac.id

e-ISSN : 2580-149X    p-ISSN : 2527-4317